Ever feel as fierce and cunning as the dragon Smaug? Show it off with either of these everyday cosplay outfits. Bonus idea for completing the look by creating an epic, but easy, dragon manicure design for your nails!
Be cute, but bold in a fire orange dress and gladiator sandals or fierce and sassy in a hooded dress, dragon scale leggings, and studded boot heels. Pair either look with the finishing touch of the perfect dragon mani.
1. Start with a base coat of nail polish. I used Gloriana by A-England.
2. For the dragon image and scales I used Messy Mansion MM21 nail stamping plate paired with the Konad stamping kit and black special stamping polish. Paint the special polish onto the image you want to use from the plate.
3. Scrape off the excess polish and pick the image up with the stamper.
4. Transfer the image to your nail using a rolling motion. Clean off any extra around the edges using a q-tip and polish remover.
5. Seal with a clear top coat of polish.