What is Lore?
Move forward to The World of Warcraft. This game blew the gates wide when it came to putting lore and a game together. Tons of quests were chained together to tell the stories of the world; thus giving us a history of Azeroth- telling how each race came to be and of how many past and current events shaped the world.
To start you on my journey into lore, I am going to start at the beginning of Warcraft and tell you about the Titans and their role in Azeroth.
The Titans of The World of Warcraft
1. Norgannon (master of arcane magics, knowledge, secrets & mysteries)
2. Khaz'goroth (shaper of mountains and canyons)
3. Golganneth the Thunderer (creator of the skies, seas & all the living creatures of the seas)
4. Eranor the Lifebender (spouse of Aman'thul)
5. Aggramar (current champion of the Titans & in charge of combating the Burning Legion)
7. Sargeras (once champion & defender of the Titans)
The Fall of Sargeras the Defender
The Rise of the Planet of Azeroth
Now the Titans had the task of reshaping the planet. For this task, they created two races to help them with their work. The first were the Earthen, made from magical living stone. Their task was to carve out the caverns of the earth. The second were the Sea Giants, who were tasked with helping to create the seas and lift land out of the seafloor. When they had finished their work and made the perfect continent, they created a well of power that would breath forth life into the world; creating many new races. The well became known as the Well of Eternity, and the continent would be known as Kalimdor.
Hello, I'm Ron. I'm a passionate nerd who loves a good
back story. I look forward to sharing that love with you.